welcome :) to my blog.


Saturday, August 29, 2009

Back!! :)

~Malaysian Youth Music Festival~

It's my first time to participate this event.
Although I didn't get to join the competition, but I got to listen to people playing :)
People there were brilliant :D


At the back of their performance, I see their effort.
Hours and hours of practicing in a day,
to get the accuracy, the fluency and the way to express their songs.

It's tough yo, but they managed to overcome those problems,
and played their songs nicely.


A wonderful experience for me.


Teacher said she wants me to join the piano competition next year.
me: oh my goodness o.o


Haha, I'm just shocked.


---


Tomorrow is Sunday, church :)


Had to help connie to play the accompaniment,
as she was ill :/


Cham, I better ask someone to leave a seat for me upstairs so that I won't be alone :)




gotta ciao.


minern.

No comments: