welcome :) to my blog.


Friday, August 21, 2009

To-A-Gal,

Hui Min :)





A friend since form 1.


She always says that her birthday will fall on holidays,
but this year's an exception u see..


It's on the last day of school :D



I dont know why,
her grades are always brilliant.


but one thing I know,
she works VERY hard man..


and she's always tough,
maybe tougher than a guy?!
she knows herself well.



A friend like her,
a sweet girl,
how nice :)


And one thing Im jealous about,
she's forever young..


haha. LOL.



Happy Birthday still :)

Stay happy and pretty..


by,
minern.


---


Trials BEFORE holidays are over.


Sadly, cannot enjoy my one-week-off fully,
cuz study :(



It's okay,
because H1N1 is getting serious,
so it's not that advisable to go out frequently.



Take care of your health kay?
I dont wanna lose a friend just because of this H1N1.



:)


minern

No comments: